This Privacy Statement sets out Bloum’s policy relating to the collection and use of your personal information.
At Bloum we have a few fundamental principles around privacy.
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products and services or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data, please contact our support team at email@example.com
Personal information we collect and hold
Information about the users
- User personal information (names, email addresses)
- Account actions and usage stats, such as login and logout requests
Information about the school
- Staff personal information (names, email addresses, identification numbers)
- Student personal information (names, email addresses, date of birth, genders, language backgrounds, ATSI status, identification numbers), academic data, attendance data, wellbeing data, behavioural data, pastoral care data.
How we collect and hold personal information
- Integrations with other platforms, including SIS and LMS systems
- File imports
- Requesting a demonstration of our platform via our website
- All information is stored onshore in Australia in compliance certified data centres
Disclosure of personal information to overseas recipients
No information (personal or otherwise) is disclosed to overseas recipients.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, we encourage you to contact us immediately. We take privacy very seriously and will investigate all complaints promptly. You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If we determine that a breach has occurred, we will take all reasonable steps to mitigate the harm caused by the breach. This may include notifying affected individuals, as well as taking measures to prevent similar incidents from happening in the future.